Friday, May 25, 2007

New Tacoma Truck

Well, you all have seen my Tacoma truck in an earlier post (a week or so ago). We are now a two Taco family as my lovely and gracious XYL, Chris, KC4HDI has a new 2007 model. This was her choice.

So here is the question. She wants her 2M rig back in so she can talk to me. Unlike me, however, she does not want to drill any holes in it for an antenna. Does anyone know if the "through the glass" V/UHF antennas work all that well? A "lip" mount would have to be on the hood as this is a pickup truck.

So I'm open to suggestions and opinions. I am going to change the comments to "un-moderated" as I don't think this blog needs a security level [yet]. If you have figured out this is a veiled attempt to see if anyone is reading this thing yet, go to the head of the class! :-)

So let me know you are out there, and what Chris should do with her new truck.

73 and Go PVRC! ...Marty

No comments: