Monday, May 14, 2007

I won! (something)

I just got an e-mail from Henry, W2DZO, chairman of the 2007 NC QSO Party stating that I was going to receive a plaque. The email looks like a generic going to all the plaque winners so it didn't state what it was I won. Here's part of the e-mail from Henry:
Congrats! You are receiving this email because you/your club has/have won
aplaque for your 2007 North Carolina QSO Party effort. As usual, we will bring
your plaque to the Dayton Hamfest, Fleamarket spot #3301 if you would like to
pick it up.

Now I entered the Mobile/In-State category, so one would assume I won that. But I talked to NY4N during the GA QSO Party and he was also in the same category and got a few more Q's than I did. Its conceivable I had more mults, thus a higher score, but why then was NY4N listed as a plaque winner also? I seriously doubt I beat out NY4N. Therein lies the consternation.

I just guess I'll have to wait for the results to be posted. Hurry up, Henry!

No comments: