Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Journey of a Thousand Miles...

...Begins with a single step. Here we go.

I have just finished reading, "Blogging for Dummies" by Brad Hill. Allot of good information in it, and would recommend it. It got me this far anyway. I suppose, like any good written work, there should be some sort of a thesis for my new blog, I'll do my best.

Ham Radio.

Not bad, eh? For those that know me, there's no surprise there. For those that don't (and right now that would be no one) you will get to know that just about everything in my life is connected to ham radio via less than three degrees of separation. (i.e., I met my wife at a job I got at a television station who's chief engineer was a ham, and he only hired hams, Good thing the EEOC never learned about him! She got the job through a connection of someone she met at a hamfest!) See what I mean.

Enough for now AR